LCE Queensland is a privately-owned company, which established in the Logan City area in 1980.
The Company operates from its own premises, which are owned by the Managing Director of the Company.
Turnover for the last financial year was $50M with staffing levels reaching 300.
The Company owns all its resources including vehicles, plant, office, warehouse, equipment and stock.
Over the years experience has been gained in the following fields:-
* Supply Authority H.V. Reticulation and Sub-Station preparation.
* Consumer Mains and Sub Mains.
* Main Switchboard and Distribution Switchboard installations.
* Stand-by Power Systems – Diesel Generators and UPS Systems.
* Process and Control Systems.
* Cable Support Systems.
* Communications and Data Systems.
* Emergency Lighting Systems.
* Lighting and Power Systems including Architectural and Feature Lighting.
* Floodlighting Systems.
* Access Control and Security Systems.
* MATV and Background Music/Public Address Systems.
* Building Automation and Energy Management Systems.
* Lightning Protection.
* Fire and Evacuation Systems.
* Reticulation for other services, Lifts, Hydraulics, Fire, Air-Conditioning, Mechanical Ventilation.
* Industrial Systems and Motor Control.
* The preparation of electronic drawings and Manuals.